4 Tips for Marketing Events That Will Transform Your Online Business
Event marketing is one of the best ways to help your online business generate attention and a lot of buzz among influencers. Besides being common among well established businesses, this marketing approach can also be employed for small scale online businesses.
This article covers tips you should know and master to see effective results with your next event marketing.
- Target likely influencers.
Convincing influencers to attend your events might be an easy task, but getting them to promote you is not.
In order to be able to attract the right set of eyeballs to your online business, you will need to focus on influencers that are relevant to your niche. They are authorities that readers in your industry refer to and rely on for advices and recommendations. By targeting them, your event will yield more value.
- Prime customers through social media.
Try to increase the interest of the influencers in your event. If you have already gotten an influencer waiting for your event, you should keep them engaged through emails and social media. Their interest in the event will be heighten through though repeat mentions and reminders on their favorite social network (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn …)
- Engage like-minded partners.
Another effective way to ensure your event marketing will be successful is by bringing other experts to host the event with you. Try to identify and fid out the key players in your niche whose presence you know will encourage influencers to attend your event.
There are several roles partners participating in your event can add value to it, among them we have:
- Sponsorship:You don’t have to be responsible of all the charges to host an event by your own. When your event is hosted jointly with a partner that contributes financially, the partner will have a sense of ownership that makes him want to promote it further.
- Exhibitors: Your partners could be also co-exhibitors who also want to showcase their business. Hosting co-exhibitors will add more diversity to your event and help broaden the reach of the event through cross-promotion.
- Content: High quality content is crucial for a successful event marketing. As you request from partners to create content for your even, a good angle to look at are your users. User generated content can enhance your event marketing.
- Use souvenirs to make a lasting impression.
This can work in the case where the event is an in-person show. Networking events for instance and events that bring people together in the real world can help to promote your business on the internet. By giving souvenirs to participants and influencers who attend your event, the event will stick in their memories and you will have your marketing effort reach more mile.
— Brave Agency (@braveagencyuk) 20 de junio de 2017